Information Collection and Use
Kirtec Auto Services will only use your email address for the following purposes:
- to contact you about Kirtec Auto Services or the website itself.
- to notify you when you send us a Kirtec Auto Services email message.
- to communicate with you concerning problems or questions you may have requested information on.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Kirtec Auto Services will not sell or rent your email address, name, mailing address, or other supplied information to anyone. Kirtec Auto Services will not share your email address, first or last name, mailing address, or other received information to anyone, except as stated below:
We may disclose personally identifiable information about you as legally required in order for us to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal processes.
Please contact us if you have questions or suggestions.
Questions or Suggestions
When your Web browser or email application requests a Web page from another computer on the Internet, it automatically gives that computer the address where the requested information should be sent. This is called your computer's "IP address." (IP stands for "Internet protocol.").
Information Collection and Use Practices
Kirtec Auto Services receives your IP address each time you view a web page from the Site. Your IP address is not linked to your email address or any other personally identifiable information.
When a Web page on the Site is requested, that request (including the date and time) is logged on our servers with information including the IP address of the computer that requested the page.
We use log files for debugging and troubleshooting purposes. IP addresses and access times are not linked to your email address or any other personally identifiable information.
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes a unique identifier that is sent to your browser from a Web Sites's computer and then stored on your computer's hard drive. A cookie cannot obtain information from your hard drive, destroy files, or transmit viruses.
The web Site can send its own cookie to your browser, if your browser's preferences allow it. To protect your privacy, your browser normally only permits a web site to access cookies that it has previously sent to you, but not the cookies sent to you by other sites.
Choices About Cookies
- You can normally configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is set. (Each browser is different, so check the "Help" menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.)
- If you reject all cookies, you will still be able to use the Kirtec Auto Services web Site.
- Cookies are used only as an option selected by you that allows us to recall your email address from the cookie that we sent to your computer.
Links To Other Web Sitess From Our Sites
The Sites may contain: (1) links to other Web Sites; or (2) banner ads provided by other Web Sites. In the event that a banner ad is provided by a third-party advertiser, it is possible that the third-party advertiser may attempt to store a cookie on your computer's hard drive. For information on your browser preference options, see "Choices about Cookies" above.